January 06, 2012

A 29 Point Lunch

Today I had an incredibly long and boring meeting at work.  So long, in fact, that I skipped my mid-morning breakfast consuming break and even ended up going to lunch late.  Needless to say, by the time lunch time rolled around I wasn't in the best mood or mindset to make healthy choices.  I ended up getting a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut with three bread sticks.  Thankfully, I just ordered water to drink or it would have been even worse.  I knew the meal would be pointy and that was okay since I still have all of my weekly allowance but I never imagined that it would total out to be 29 points.  Some people do not even get 29 points plus a day, and here I blew it in one meal.  Needless to say, I don't think I am going to be having that again to eat anytime in the near future.  With 7 daily points left, dinner should be interesting. 

Lesson learned:  I need to start packing my own lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment